تعمیر ، سرویس و خدمات پس از فروش محصولات کمپانی Witeg آلمان
Incubators WIF forced-air 50/105/155 Liter 70°C
- microorganism culture, animal and plant cell culture, constant temperature, germination, etc.
- optimized air flow by forced-air mechanism
- temperature uniformity and accuracy by high performance 3-sided heating mechanism
- 2x PE-coated steel wire shelves included
- ambient to 70°C of temperature range, accuracy of ±0.2°C at 37°C, ±0.3°C at 50°C
- corrosion resistant stainless steel chamber, powder-coated body
- inner tempered glass door with silicone packing offers easy observation without door opening
- RS232C interface for monitoring and controlling (WireRemote) storage function for the set values of temperature and timer
- alarm function: error status and timer end
- backlight LCD display
- CE & UL/CUL certified and unique serial number for tracing
- overheat and over-current protection
- sensor error detection and locking mode
- Jog-Dial controller (PID) with 2-way knob (turn and push), digital LCD with backlight, and two durable setting buttons
Incubator WIF, 2 PE-coated steel wire shelves, power cable, instruction manual
- ergonomic design for easy and convenient usage
- 2-way Jog-Dial knob provides simple setting of required temperature and time
- high quality illuminated LCD
- „MAIN“ and „SUB“ button to access all menus
Temperature uniformity successfully tested by ASTM standards:All incubators and ovens are thoroughly tested, using 12 temperature sensors and the latest instruments to obtain validation, which corresponds to international standards.
Green product:All incubators and ovens achieve minimum power consumption by using heating elements consuming minimum power adjusted for the capacity and temperature of the chamber.
Forced-air: The incubators forced-air flow is established by a three sided heating element in combination with a very effective fan placed in an air-flow room for best temperature uniformity in the whole chamber.