رئومتر Brookfield DVNext
فروش و خدمات پس از فروش رئومتر Brookfield DVNext آمریکا در ایران
تعمیر رئومتر بروکفیلد Brookfield
The DVNext Rheometer is Brookfield’s latest model that incorporates new advanced features that our customers have been asking for with the repeatability and reliability you expect from us. It is an easy-to-use, stand-alone instrument for measuring viscosity and yield stress. It’s available in a Standard version and a 21 CFR Part 11 Compliant version.
– Digital Leveling
– Start-up Wizard
– Gel-Timer Functionality
– Optional Magnetic Coupling Attachment (replaces EZ-lock)
– Optional Bar Code Scanner
– Hand-held Scanner for Bar Code Detection
– Accessory Detection with Bar Code Detection
– Magnetic Coupling Attachment (replaces EZ-Lock)
– Compliance to 21CFR Part 11 in Stand-alone and GAMP Compliant
– Ethernet Connectivity
– LIMS Connectivity
– Printing to non-editable PDF
Each of our standard Laboratory Viscometers/ Rheometers are supplied with an internal spring used to calculate the viscosity of a material. These springs have different measuring capabilities:
LV is for low viscosity materials and can measure the thinnest materials. Typical examples include inks, oils, and solvents.
RV is for medium viscosity materials than those measured with an LV torque. Typical examples include creams, food, and paints.
HA is for higher viscosity materials than those measured with an RV torque. Typical examples include gels, chocolate and epoxies.
HB is for even higher viscosity materials than those measured with an HA torque spring. Typical examples include asphalt, caulking compounds, and molasses.
– 6 RV/HA/HB spindles or 4 LV spindles
– RTD Temperature Probe
– Spindle Guard Leg*
– Lab Stand (Model G)
– Screen Protector
– 4 GB Flash Drive (Includes Operator Instructions)
– Carrying Case