تعمیر ، سرویس و خدمات پس از فروش محصولات کمپانی Brookfield آمریکا
Texture Pro software gives R&D professionals more control over test execution, by providing an intuitive way to set up tests, using a step-like structure.
Texture Pro software gives R&D professionals more control over test execution, by providing an intuitive way to set up tests, using a step-like structure. The “Favorites” feature provides an easy way for performing the QC tests and quickly analyze results with pre-defined templates.
Texture Pro is designed for use with the CTX™ Texture Analyzer and Windows 8 or above Operating System. It collects data from the Texture Analyzer and allows save, view, print, plot, and analyze options.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Wizard utilities to guide a user through the creation of the common, custom, and multi-cycle test templates
- The step-like structure of the test templates makes them more comprehensive and easier to use
- New software user interface (UI) makes it easy to prepare and set up a test run. It allows controls like:
- Position a probe remotely with the click of a button using the positioning slider control panel.
- Set the upper and lower limits using the positioning slider control panel.
- Reset instrument controls.Base location controls.
- Easy test template search capabilities and favorite test templates panel.
- Export/Import data and test templates to Excel or read-only PDF formats
- Use filters to search and manage existing data. Easy export, import, and delete a load of the data
- Compare existing data by loading up to 20 distinct data sets within the graph
- Calculation Preview enables a user to view and edit available calculation by simply selecting already loaded data sets
The advanced edition also includes Secure 21 CFR features, like:
- Multiple logins
- Access levels
- Digital signatures
- Data storage in a password-protected database