تعمیر ، سرویس و خدمات پس از فروش محصولات شرکت Jeio Tech (جیوتک) کره جنوبی
Heating Chambers (LBV)
Amb.+45 ℃ to 250 ℃ (H Flow)
Temperature values of all chambers are measured according to DIN 12880 and IEC 60068-3-5.
Model Name : LBV-012/025/040/070/100
Suitable for specific use such as heat treatment and drying process.
Microprocessor PID control / Temperature calibration / Automatic tuning.
Air-tight door closure with double sealed packing.
– Heat-resistant silicone double packing completely blocks high heat leakage from the inner chamber. (for LBV)
– Non-conducting ceramic and heat-resistant silicone packing completely blocks high heat leakage from the inner chamber. (for LTV)
– Two-point door latch also enhances tightness to door closure.
Energy efficiency is achieved thanks to optimization of the insulation system.
– Even if the unit is operating at max. temperature, the surface of the unit doesn’t allow high temperatures of over 51℃. (DIN EN 563)
Reliable design and production of door is guaranteed.
– Evaluates the results after opening the door by 90 degrees and applying 50kg load to the point of 30cm from hinges.
User selectable operation mode after power interruption
– ether Automatic run or Manual run.
Over-current and current leakage protection. (ELCB, earth leakage circuit breaker)
Independent safety fuse.
– Important parts such as controller and heaters are highly secured from short circuit. Especially each heater has an individual fuse to completely break a short circuit.
– Electrical connection error indicator helps user to rapidly fix the connection.
Over-current protection of motor.
– Automatic shut-off in situations where there is over-current to the motor.
Open door warning.
– Heater and fan stop when the door is the open state.
Electric wiring panel access warning.
– Automatic stop if the cover of electric wiring panel is opened.
Built in door lock with a key
Corrosion resistance stainless steel inner chamber.
Space efficient and easy loading chamber design.
– Included two shelves for loading of large amounts of samples.
– Heavy load shelving, rated for 40kg are also available. (optional)
User friendly LCD controller.
– Colorful interactive touch type LCD controller.
– Set point temperature and present temperature are clearly shown together on display.
– Sufficient programmable control support.
– Operating progress can be shown in graph mode for better data understanding.
– Automatic start/stop can be programmed for unattended operations.
– Display indicates abnormal temperature changes or power failures.
– Selective bilingual language support.
(Korean / English or English / Chinese, selectable only when placing an order)
– Temperature and other operating parameters can be recorded using a six channel digital recorder.(optional)
– RS-485 communication port (optional) enables connection up to maximum 32 units. Simultaneous monitoring and operating of multiple units is an available feature.
– Program patterns are simple to set with the use of our software.
– Easy to check status of real-time operations. Graph data supports easy understanding.
– Storage and documentation of programs.
– Data with saving capabilities in excel and text format.
– Storage of program information, backup of value settings, recovery, and temperature values.
– RS-232 communication port as standard offer.